Naturopathic medicine is a unique and comprehensive approach to improving health and treating illness. With a focus on the following principles, naturopathic doctors seek to educate patients and support the body’s innate ability to heal:
* First, do no harm.
* Treat the causes of disease.
* Teach the principles of healthy living.
* Heal the whole person through individualized treatment.
* Emphasize prevention.
* Support the healing power of nature.
Naturopathic doctors use a unique combination of natural healing techniques to address your specific circumstances. Your individualized treatment plan may include a combination of the following:
* Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
* Botanical/Herbal Medicine
* Clinical Nutrition and Detoxification
* Lifestyle Counseling and Stress Management
* Laboratory Testing